Conditions of Use of www.tayloractionjames.com (“We, us, our, “TAJ”)
1. These terms applicable to all use. Any use by you of this website must be in accordance with the terms and conditions herein.
2. Copyright. TAJ claims copyright in all materials present on this website.
3. No warranty. Materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for any purpose, or noninfringement.
4. Links to other websites. If you use any link on this website to a site of any person other than http://www.tayloractionjames.com you will leave the http://www.tayloractionjames.com website. TAJ provides such links for convenience only, and TAJ is not responsible for the content of, and does not approve or recommend, any linked website.
5. Use of “cookies.” This website may use “cookies” to facilitate the site user’s use of the site. These are “session cookies” and are erased when you close your browser (unless the user clicks the “remember me” box so that the website will remember the user on a later occasion).
6. Disclaimer. The views expressed in the materials on this website are those of TAJ only. TAJ is not responsible if information on this website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk. This website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. TAJ reserves the right to modify the contents of this website at any time but has no obligation to update any information. In no case shall TAJ or its directors and officers be liable for any loss, claim or any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind whether based in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from your use of the website.
7. Prohibited Uses. You are prohibited from using the website or its content for: (a) any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in unlawful acts; (c) to infringe TAJ’s intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (d) harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage or intimidate; (e) upload or transmit viruses or other types of malicious codes that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality of this website; (f) to spam, phish or pharm; or (f) for any obscene or immoral purpose.
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails). TAJ is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice (together with the Conditions of Use of TAJ Website) summarizes how TAJ will process and protect personal information it receives. Reference in this notice to your “personal information” means any information that identifies, or could reasonably be used to identify, you.
TAJ sites include this website and other TAJ -owned websites and social media handles. To the extent that any of these sites or services have specific privacy notices or terms and conditions, they take precedence over this policy.
Our websites may use “cookies” to facilitate use of the site. For detailed information on the cookies used and the purposes for which they are used, see the “cookies” section in our website’s Conditions of Use. Other personal data from website visitors is voluntarily provided.
TAJ controls the information that it collects about you and is responsible for honoring your rights. We may process the following categories of data about you:
Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact forms on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website, to administer and protect our business and website. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business.
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/